5 July 2017

Crafty Sentiments New Release Week

Good morning my lovelies I hope you are all well.  We are busy here what with the last couple of weeks of school but it's all good as it means the kiddies get to rest soon for a few weeks.  It's been quite manic with my son's work experience, mock exams and this weekend his Duke of Edinburgh trip and my not so little girl anymore goes for her secondary school transfer day today so a rest for them will be most welcome.

Anyway enough about me.  It's release week at Crafty Sentiments Designs so that means I got to play with some adorable images and I am here to share with you my make for Day 2 of their release.  So no more waffling .... meet 'Fantastic Flowers' in all her glory.  As you can see I've gone with a bit of a blue theme today as I was rummaging through my stash and found some gorgeous papers and this was the outcome.



My usual close up next.  So sweet isn't she carrying those gorgeous looking flowers.  She was lovely to colour up, even the hair was easy and I struggle with hair at times.


Right that's my drop in for today.  I'll be back in a bit to add some links but I better go now otherwise I will be late for work which will mean no pennies and then no crafty stash!!!

Take care folks.

Ann-Marie
xx


No comments: