7 October 2016

Happy ....

.... Mad Hatter Day folks.

This is my Crafters Companion Inspirers creation for this fun day.  I thought it would be fun to make some tea party invites .. just need to throw a tea party now!

Anyway, with it being Mad Hatter Day I had to go with a hat theme of course and a bit of a different colour combination for me.  I mean I love purple but I very rarely use orange so don't know where the sudden urge to use that came from but I love the combo together against the black.  Not sure if my piccies have picked it up very well but once I'd coloured my tea cup stamp with my Spectrum Noir markers I went over it with Spectrum Noir 'crystal clear' pen ... oh my I love these.  I chose to use the 'crystal clear' as it would just go over anything.




Spectrum Noir Markers Used

LV1, PL3, PL4
FS1, OR1, OR2, OR3

Okay folks time for me to dash it's my son's birthday at the weekend and lots of things to get sorted.  

Thank you for taking the time to stop by as always it is very much appreciated.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie 
xxx

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely brilliant Ann-Marie love the design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x