26 June 2016

Sew Thankful

Morning my lovelies and a very happy Sunday to you from my neck of the woods.  The weather can't make it's mind up this weekend so at the moment I've given up trying to put the darn washing on the line as I feel like a bit of a yo yo going backwards and forwards every time we have a blinking shower!!

Anyway, I am popping in to share with you my very first project for Crafters Companion.  I was so nervous about doing it I think you always are with the first one.  So I made my card using some gorgeous freebies from the Crafters Inspiration Issue 10 magazine.  You get a papercrafting CD and it took me ages to decide on what papers to use there are so many to choose from but in the end I settled on some beautiful floral ones.  I inked up one of the free stamps to make a stitching effect around my card and love how this turned out so can see it being one of my go to stamps.  The flowers were coloured using Spectrum Noir pens and I just cut them out and glued them on to a raffia bow.

Sentiment, Stitching and Flower Stamps:  Crafters Inspiration Issue 10
Honeycomb Embossing Folder:  Crafters Inspiration Issue 10
Diamond Press Hexagon Dies:  Crafters Inspiration Issue 10

Spectrum Noir markers list

Blues:  TB2, TB4
Reds:  PP3, CR5, DR4
Yellows:  FS2, OR1

Right that's all from me for today folks.  I hope you have a great day and manage to squeeze in a little crafty time.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Ann-Marie x