3 November 2014

"Toboggan for Two"

Hello and happy Monday folks.  It's a rather wet and soggy Monday but the upside is it's a perfect day for crafting!

Anyway, I'm popping in briefly tonight to share with you another Christmas card as I think I need to get a little bit of a move on with my collection - have a few but not enough.  So this time I dug out a Lili of the Valley Stamp called 'Toboggan for Two' and it's so cute and would you believe I bought this a while ago and hadn't even inked it up what was I thinking!!

Medium:  copics
Dies:  Spellbinders 'Poinsettia' dies, Joy Crafts 'Winter Wishes Snowflake' border
Metal Corners: Wild Orchid Crafts
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Doilies, ribbon, pearls from stock

You can see I let loose with the Frantage.  I used it on the snowflake border and also the metal corners which started out as gold coloured.


Last piccie is a close up of the adorable image.  I've added a nice helping of glamour dust and on the poinsettia I've used Twinklets.


Challenges I would like to enter:-

Simon Says Stamp  -  anything goes

LOTV  -  Merry Christmas

Stamping Sensations  -  Christmas

Okay time for me to go, thank you so much for popping in it is, as always, very much appreciated.  

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie 
xxx







5 comments:

brenda said...

A really beautiful card Anne Marie and the frosted Poinsettia is so pretty.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Sanna said...

WOW! What a Card! Awesome! :)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and such an adorable card, love the fabulous poinsettia.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty card and I love all that glitter. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Anne said...

Thanks for entering our 'Merry Christmas' challenge with your lovely card Ann Marie.

Good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley