10 September 2014

Li'l Montana

Good evening peeps I hope you are all having a fabby week so far.  We're slowly returning to the normal school routine here it's hard getting back into the swing of it all but the kiddies are enjoying their new classes which is always a huge relief.  

Anyway, I'm popping in tonight to share with you a card I've made using some goodies from Dies to Die For.  I've used some really pretty papers from Authentique called 'Flourish' and decided to colour up an older Whimsy image called 'Li'l Montana' as she's so cute and adorable.




Copics Used

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13
Hair:  E43, E47, E49
Clothes:  R81, R83, R85/BG11, BG13, BG49 + C5 for extra shadow
Puppy:  C1, C3, C5, C7

Before I go I would like to enter into the Sketch n Stash Challenge as I've used their fabby sketch for my card.

Okay so time for me to grab a cuppa, a sneaky biscuit and catch up with this week's episode of The Great British Bake Off - just love this program.

Take care folks.
Ann-Marie 
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann-Marie this is stunning such fantastic colours x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image, stunning colouring and beautiful papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
Sue xx