11 June 2014

Vintagey Criss Cross - DTDF DT

Hello everyone I hope you are all well.  We've had gorgeous weather here in Bournemouth the last few days and I sure do hope it remains so.  I seem to have been away from my blog for a few days it just seems to be a tad on the busy side here lately - my other half claims 'that's just bad time management' but you know he always says this whilst being a safe distance away mmmm I wonder why!?!

Anyway, I'm here now to share with you some Dies to Dies For DT inspiration and for my make I've made a vintagey style criss cross card.  I used THE most gorgeous Pion Design papers from the 'My Precious Daughter' collection which Tracy has in stock over in the Dies to Die For store.  My goodness peeps these are stunning and after an inordinate amount of stroking I felt it was time to cut into them, so with brown paper bag at the ready for the ensuing hyperventilating this is what my card turned out like.


A piccie of card with the inside section.  I love the Cheery Lynn flourish die I think it goes perfectly with the vintagey theme and I also used it on the pull out panel I just turned it on it's side.


A closer look and side view.  All the papers and flourishes have been inked up with Tim Holtz 'Walnut Stain' Distress ink.


Okay folks that's all from me today.  I've got another nearly finished card sat on my desk so I will be back with that in the next day or two.  

Thank you for dropping in and I hope you like my little bit of vintagey inspiration for you.  

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx




1 comment:

Dawn said...

What a fantastic little ard! I love the image & all the lovely detail!
Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a lovely comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx