15 June 2014

A little bit of Whimsy 'Maya' love

Hello my lovelies how are you all?  Weather has been amazing here but I think we may be in for a little thunder this evening which I don't mind; if it stays fine during the day and rains at night I can live with that!

Well I've popped in today to share a little bit of Whimsy love around and I've made a card using the Wee stamps image 'Maya' from the latest May release and boy she is gorgeous.  I've coloured her up with a mixture of Promarkers/copics this time - I have a few gaps in my copic reds and I couldn't quite get the right shade.  I also used another one of the sentiments from Whimsy's 'Fluttering by' set together with the Whimsy 'Butterfly Frame' Shapeology die.

Papers:  Papermania Signature 'Regency'
Flowers: WOC and stash


A little close up for you.  I think she looks so cute with that cropped hair and of course I added the obligatory Glamour Dust to her wings!

Copics/Promarkers used

Skin:  E000, E00, E11 + W3
Hair:  E41, E43, E47, E49
Clothes/Shoes/Socks/Flower:  Pale Pink, Dusky Rose, Burgandy & YG91, YG95 + W5
Ground:  W00, W1, W3, W5, W7

Okay so before I go I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

My Mum's Craft Shop  -  ink it up

Crafty Ribbons Challenge  -  anything goes with ribbon

Sweet Stampin  -  say it with flowers

That's all from me today folks.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx







4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Breathtaking image when colored by you... Love the design, too. :)
Have a sweet day, Ann-Marie!

Nannieflash said...

Oh my what a stunning card, love the way youve coloured your image and the card design is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Ann Marie this is stunning, I love it,
Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly