28 April 2014

'The Messenger'

Good morning my lovelies from a rather dull and dismal Monday morning here but I'm hoping it will at least brighten up a little as I don't really relish the thought of getting another soaking on the school run later.  

Anyway just popping in as I wanted to share with you a card I have made using a Whimsy Stamps Cathy Delanssay image called 'The Messenger'.  She has been coloured up using copics in another one of my fave colour combos and I just so love this colour hair at the moment.

Medium:  copics
Papers:  Bildmalarna Sweet Tones 'Sweet Tones' and 'Music from my Heart'
Dies/punches:  Spellbinders 'Romantic Rectangles', Martha Stewart branch punch


A close up of the image.  Seriously folks she is a beauty and I really enjoyed colouring her up.

Copic Colours

Face/Body:  E000, E00, E11 + W3
Hair:  E11, E13, E15, E29
Dress:  BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
Weathervane:  W3, W5, W7

Okay time for me to toodle on off now but thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx

  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A really beautiful card and the colours are fab x