19 March 2014

'I Do'

Hello my lovelies and I hope you are all enjoying your Wednesday so far.  Mine is quiet here today but I'm not complaining as that gives me time to sneak in a little crafty time.

So I am popping in today with my Dies to Die for DT card and a little wedding inspiration for you.  I've been playing with The Greeting Farm 'I Do' stamp set and they are adorable and I have made a wedding card with them.  My colour inspiration was taken from the Teresa Collins 'Save the Date' papers which are just gorgeous and I could have gone with the obvious white for the bride's dress but I thought I would buck tradition and have a pale pink one instead and I think it looks really pretty.




Okay folks that's it from me today, enjoy the rest of your Wednesday and try and sneak a little crafty time in - you know you want to!

Take care, 
Ann-Marie 
xxx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous love what you did with the ribbon x