4 February 2014

'Something New' - Whimsy FB Challenge

Hello my lovelies, I hope you are all having a great start to the week.  Ours has been good so far just a tad wet and soggy, geesh I am so fed up of wind and rain and why is it that it seems to tip down the minute I set foot outside the front door I swear it waits for me - the upside I have SO mastered that drowned rat look!

Anyway, I've popped in today to share with you a little Whimsy goodness.  Do you know that Whimsy have a started a new Facebook Challenge and this month the theme is 'Something New', so a real easy one folks.  Why not pop over HERE have some fun and join in there's a fab Whimsy gift voucher up for grabs.

Okay so here is what I made with the theme I used one of Whimsy's new January releases 'Shopping Day' by Time for Tea Designs together with a sentiment from the new 'Everyday Moments' and its the first time I've made one of these cute little bags all made from one piece of card.

Medium:  copics
Papers:  First Edition 'Love Letters'



copics list

Face/Body:  E000, E00, E11, R20, R30
Hair/Boots:  E50, E53, E57
Trousers:  E43, E47, E49
Top/Hat:  R81, R83, R85, R39
Scarf/Bags:  YG11, YG13, YG67/E11, E13, E15, E29

Okay that's all from me for today.  Don't forget folks you can have the chance of winning a fab Whimsy gift voucher if you enter and you have until 28th February to get your entries in so plenty of time.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie 
xxx

2 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous creation Ann-Marie, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Anonymous said...

This is truly stunning ! I love it must of taken you ages x