16 October 2013

Shabby Chic/Vintage over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge

Hello everyone from a rather soggy Bournemouth but there is an upside to that yep it means its a perfect day to stay in and just craft if you can. 

Well today its time for the Whimsy rubber team to share with you their makes for the challenge over at the Whimsy Inspirations blog which as my title suggests is Shabby Chic/Vintage.  So come on over and share with us your Vintage/Shabby loveliness there's still plenty of time to enter and we'd love to have you and as usual we have three prizes up for grabs. 

Anyway, let me show you what I made.  I'm kinda getting into full Christmas mode so I've made another Christmas card to add to my pile, my rather small pile that is, so going to have to get my backside into gear I think!!

Image:  'Snowflake Bauble' by Time for Tea for Whimsy Stamps
Medium:  copics
Papers:  First Edition 'Christmas Village' using up papers from last year
Dies:  Spellbinders 'Floral Ovals'

 
The usual close up.  I loved colouring her up and as usual I used my copics which I've listed below.

Copics List
 
Face/Body:  E000, E21, E11, R20, R81
Clothes/Shoes:  G02, G05, G28/R22, R27, R29, R59
Hair:  E31, E33, E35, E37, E29
 
I'm off now folks I've got a hankering for some homemade chicken soup just like my nan used to make so I've got me some chopping to do.
 
Take care and happy crafting.
 
Ann-Marie
xxx
 
 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful csrd, with a fab image x

Time For Tea Designs said...

This is just beautiful & your colouring is superb!! Love it! Hugs Jo @ T4T xx

Deb said...

This is stunning, fabulous colouring!
Debxx

Shannah said...

Beautiful card - fab colouring and gorgeous layout! Hugs, Shannah xox