24 February 2013

Summer Flower Tilda

Hi everyone I've got a little time to jump on here and show you my finished card as hubby's just come in from work and the kiddies are catching up with him.  Anyway, I treated myself to this Tilda last week as I've been wanting her for a while as well as the Spellbinders frame.  I was after the floral ovals set but that seems to be sold out in most places so I went for the fleur de lis rectangles and they are very pretty.
 
 
She's been coloured with promarkers for the most part and I used the fine nib attachment to get in the small places and I must say its fab for detail.  I did liquid pearl dots around the image and whilst still wet sprinkled with glamour dust and I think it looks really pretty.  The diecut message butterfly I found lurking in my old stash. 

Promarkers
Dress:  almond, pale pink, dusky rose
Wings:  pastel green, soft green
Hair:  copics E43, E47, E49

Papers:  First Edition 'Summer Breeze'
Dies:  Magnolia doohickey, spellbinders 'fleur de lis' rectangles
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts & pearl brad
 
Challenges I would like to enter:
 
 
 
 
Okay my time is up now folks, I think the kiddies have finished talking ten to the dozen at their dad and believe me they had a lot to say so I think his head is probably spinning and its time for me to dish up a late dinner.
 
Its going to seem quiet tomorrow as they are both back at school after half term break but I have a topsy turvy house to clean so I'm sure that will keep me occupied, that is until I take a coffee break and head into my craft room he he!!!!
 
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend, take care and happy crafting.
 
Ann-Marie
xxx
 

7 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Ann-Marie your colouring is so perfect love the detail of her dress
jacqui x

scraphobby said...

super mooi

Laine said...

Anothe fabulous creation Ann-Marie.
xx

sue w. said...

Hi Ann-Marie, this is sooo sweet. Love the image and the frame is fab. Love the colours too.
Hugs Sue W.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Ribbon Girl said...

Your card is gorgeous Anne-Marie – thank you so much for joining in with the February Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only Challenge, Mary x

Karin said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia!
Hugs Karin