31 January 2013

Strawberry Tea anyone?

Hello everyone, wishing you a happy Thursday from a bright and sunny morning here in Bournemouth (not sure how long the sun is going to be around though).  Well our week is not going as planned but isn't that always the way.  It started with my little girl off from school but she went back yesterday but would you believe I had a phone call from my son's school on Tuesday to say could I come and collect him he wasn't well so now I have a poorly lad home instead.
 
Well moving on to my card.  I've used an adorable Elisabeth Bell image today called I think 'Strawberry Tea' coloured with my copics. 
 
Image - Belles'n'Whistles 'Strawberry Tea'
Medium  -  copics
Papers  -  DCWV 'Nana's Nursery'
Flowers  -  Wild Orchid Crafts
 
 
Sentiment is a die cut I had lurking around as is the tea cup.

Copics used: 
Hair/Stools  E43, E47, E49
Clothes  R20, R22, R27, YG11, YG13, YG67, E50, E53 E57
Bear E31, E33, E35
 
My usual close up of the image.  I didn't do very well with the shading this time but I thought she would be okay to make into a card. 
 
Challenges I would like to enter:-
 
 
 
 
 
Must dash, haven't really done anything productive yet today so I'm going to post this and then shut my craft room door and go and do something around the house (how long do you think it will be before I've crept back into my craft room for a play?!?!?!)
 
I hope your day goes well, take care and see you soon.
 
Ann-Marie
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anke said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
hugs Anke

Laura said...

Such a pretty card.
Thanks for joining in at Crafty Ribbons for 'anything goes with ribbon'
Laura
:)