30 October 2012

O'Christmas Tree, O'Christmas Tree ....

Hello folks hope you are all keeping well and toasty warm.  Gosh hasn't it turned chilly not that I mind really much prefer crisp days to wet soggy ones, the only problem is my little craft room at the moment has no heating and there are only so many layers I can put on before it becomes difficult to move.  I got such a look from hubby the other day when I emerged from my room looking like I was going on a trek across the Antartic that it did make me chuckle!!!
 
Anyway enough waffle I've another Christmas card to show you today.  This one sort of made itself really and don't you just love it when that happens.

 
I've used a Lili of the Valley stamp and coloured it with copics.  Again the flock has made an appearance for the fur on her coat and hat and the snow has been glamour dusted.  The papers used are Basic Grey 'Jovial' and right now I am kicking myself that I didn't buy more than one of these pads last year as its seriously lush, deep and full of warmth, just love it.

 
The inside of my card has been decorated to compliment the front.  The fab corners are a Whimsy die I got from The Stamp Basket.  The poinsettia is from Hobbycraft, believe it or not the berries are from B & Q and the rest is from stash.

 
A close up of the cute stamp from Lili of the Valley and you can just make out the flock and seriously I want a hat like hers I love hats and my little girl is just the same.
 
Challenges I would like to enter:-
 
 
 
The kiddiewinkles have gone to visit nanny today so they will be spoilt rotten and are back tomorrow in time for Halloween.  Hubby is at home today and we were going to take the time to do the last tidying of the garden before winter, but hell we've decided to just chill instead it will still be there tomorrow.
 
Anyway before I go I just wanted to say my thoughts are with those battling the terrible weather across the pond I wish them safe.  Thank you for popping in to see me, take care folks wherever you are.
 
Happy Crafting
Ann-Marie
xxx
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello Ann Marie,

Your colouring on this beautiful image is fantastic, you have made a wonderful card. Those papers are stunning too.

Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight.

Hugs Kelly DT

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous colouring and if you find that hat get one for me too! Hugs mary G x

Elaine said...

Another stunning card Ann-Marie.
I am always in awe of your copic colouring skills...I love the depth with the shading and the folds on her coat are fabulous!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous layout. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons in our Christmas challenge.
hugs
Dawn xx

Julie said...

Wow, this is stunning!! Fabulous colouring and I love these BG papers! Hugs, Juliexx

Julie said...

Oops - should also have said thanks for joining in our Anything Goes Challenge at Basic Grey! Hugs, Juliex