23 August 2012

Wish upon a Star!

Good evening my friends another late night date with my blog.  Everyones in bed so this is ME time and I'm doing a bit of crafting, watching some episodes from my collection of The OC and supping from a glass of Baileys with ice mmmm my sort of evening!!!!
 
Just wanted to quickly post a card I had made for the fab sketch over at The Sugar Bowl for which I missed the deadline but nevermind. I've had this card sat on my desk half finished for at least a week it was causing me so many problems I just couldn't seem to get it to come together. Its finished now but I'm still not 100% happy but I guess that happens sometimes.

 
I decided as it was a Chrimbo card I could use as much bling as I wanted so the old gold mirri card came out and gems of varying sizes.  All the flowers were blinged up with glimmermist and the image has been suitably stickled.

 
A bit of a close up of the adorable image from Sugar Nellie.  Just love these little cuties and a joy to colour.  She's been coloured with a mixture of promarkers, flexmarkers and copics and I've gone for blonde hair something that I don't do very often.  A few dies used again - memory box holly vine, cuttlebug stars and Marianne Design corner.  Not sure what the papers are I've had them for forever - trying to use up some old stock.
 
Challenge I would like to enter:-
 
 
Okay folks I'm gonna run (not literally don't do running me I'm dangerous enough without doing that!)  The kiddiewinkles are going over their nanny's for the next couple of days they've been looking forward to it since the holidays began they get spoilt rotten and hubby and I are having the day together tomorrow as a belated anniversary thing.  We've been married for 21 years been together since I was 15 turning 16.  Its not all been plain sailing we've certainly had our share of ups and downs and I freely admit I'm not an easy person to live with and he irritates the life out of me at times but he is my world and I wouldn't change that for anything.  Okay enough of the soppies!!!
 
I hope you are all okay, take care and happy crafting.
 
Ann-Marie 
xxx 

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous card, beautiful image.
luv
Debby

Laura Bradley said...

This is gorgeous! I love that image and the colours you have used look perfect! This is a really beautiful card! Laura x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Peet said...

So gorgeous, Ann-Marie!
Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop blog.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Ann-Marie love your beautiful image and the way you've coloured her

jacqui x