21 July 2012

Tilda in distress markers

Hi ya everyone I hope you are all okay.  Its been a little while since I've been on here.  I have been crafting but its been a bit hit and miss.  The kiddies have broken up from school now and I always find the last few weeks a bit hectic with visiting new classes and teachers, viewing work for the last term and various other school related things so it should slow down a little now and I can take a breath. 
Anyway, I've popped on to show you the card I made for my mum.  I wanted to go for a shabby/distress sort of look but again not really sure I've hit it off.  I love this style but I'm finding it really hard to achieve it.  The image is coloured with my new Tim Holtz distress markers.  Loving these I must say but it is still a little hit and miss as to whether it goes right, a lot of images have ended up in the bin in disgust and this one was the first one I was happy
 with.
I have a quick question for anyone, I want to have a go at making my piccies larger on here but don't know where to start so any pointers would be very much appreciated. 
 

Recipe:-
Papers  -  Prima 'Nature Garden' so loving these
Medium  -  Tim Holtz distress markers
Flowers  -  Wild Orchid Crafts/stash
Dies  -  Memory box 'puffy clouds', Marianne Design 'trailing ivy'
Lace/Ribbon/Doily  -  from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Papertake Weekly  -  All things girly

Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar  -  Birthday card

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia  -  Anything goes

Magnolia Stamp Lovers  -  Tilda only


Okay folks I'm off to do a little colouring as I have an hour to myself.  I hope you all have a fabby weekend.

Take care, happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx




5 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful magnolia card Ann-Marie! I love it!
Laura xx

Laine said...

Ann-Marie this is scrumptious. Love the image and the colours and everything. It is fab. When you are making you post you can choose to list your pictures as small, medium, large or extra large by clicking on the image and choosing the size you want. Is this any help??? Also reducing the background on the images on your editing programme will make the image bigger. I am no expert so hopefully someone who knows what they are talking about will leave some useful info.
Hugs
Laine
x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous girlie card Ann Marie! Such a lovely image and beautiful colours.

Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week and good luck!
xx

febe said...

Lovely soft color combo plus the sweet image. Beautiful!

ppc guru