11 November 2009

Just a quickie

Hi everyone. Hope you are all in fine form and having a happy Wednesday so far.

I've only done a quickie card today as I've ran out of my card which I stamp on and colour with my copics, I know I know bad organisation, but hey I've never been one for being organised you just need to look at my craft stash to find that out. So its my own fault but I still don't feel any better - I'm having withdrawal symptoms from stamping and colouring!

Anyway, heres my card. I've done a bookatrix this time and I've used nice and easy die cuts from Kanban. A fellow blogger said she always feels like she's cheating if its not stamped or coloured I know where she's coming from I feel the same but when needs must and you're behind with the Crimbo cards they're a godsend.
I think I need to take photography lessons either that or get a decent camera. My piccies just never seem to be to the same standard as you fellow bloggers, so I apologise for the poor quality.
If you look very closely there is a little "Joy" charm dangling from the top ribbon and I have added some bling. The sentiment is an old one I found whilst having a rummage around in my stash it is from HOTP. I just left it plain as I thought it fitted in with the scheme of the card as is.
Anyway, thats it from me. Take care all and enjoy rest of the evening.
Take care
Ann-Marie
xxx

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Hun this is beautiful, fab colours and the matching box is gorgeous too.
I need the photography lessons too, most pics I can edit but some are just way too wonkly lol
hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

Hi hun only me again lol, there is something for you on my blog
hugs Mandy xx

Carol said...

I love that you've made the matching box Anne-Marie....and hey sometimes we all need die-cuts when we're in a hurry :)

Hugs
Carol x

Mina said...

Im still way way behind too lol...stunning creations, love the monochromatic look of them...thanks for joining in with my candy...good luck
Mina xxx

Joey said...

Hi Ann-Marie

gorgeous Bookatrix I havent made one of these for ages! love the matching box.

Joey.xxx

Elaine Stark said...

thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. A lovely bookatrix, I've never made one, I like the simplicity of this one and the box is just perfect. Elaine

Sheila said...

Anne-Marie, these are fabulous!!, the monchromatic look it's really classy.
Hugs
Sheila xx