23 August 2009

Has it been that long?












Yea, I have my first follower, hi its good to hear from you thank you so much.

Has it really been that long since my last post, gosh doesn't it go fast. Well, what have I been up to since I took the plunge and set up my blog? Well, I am pleased to say I did purchase those stamps I had my eye on plus quite a few others since then. I'm getting myself quite a nice collection now. Its just no good though nobody warned me how addictive it all is, seriously I do think I have all the major signs of withdrawals symptoms if I haven't purchased anything crafty for at least a week!!

Anyway, just in case you happen to come across my little patch here are some piccies of a few things I have made recently. My wonderful hubby did buy me the copic ciaos for our anniversary and I am currently trying to master them, not as easy as I thought it was going to be, but I'm perservering and I'll post something soon which I have used them on.

Note to self stop rambling and just get on with it girl!
Sorry, for the extra long post, thats it from me for today. I promise not to leave it so long next time I'm going to try and be a good blogger and update more often - not sure I'll manage every day but I'll do my best. Thank you for hopping on to mine and any comments are very much appreciated. Hugs to everyone, love Ann-Marie.













No comments: