27 March 2017

A Wee bit of Beau and Bashful

Hello folks.  A really quick share from me tonight as it's now 10 p.m. and I still have lots to get done and ready for the morning but I've decided that the ironing can wait another 10 mins whilst I post my make for you.

So it's been a while I know since I've popped anything on my little old blog but here is my latest frame I've managed to get finished recently.  I've used the adorable Wee Stamps image 'Beau and Bashful' and this one was actually a digi so I could size it as I wanted for the frame and I've personalised it for my niece as they're moving and will have a new room to decorate.




I would like to enter my frame into a couple of challenges

Creative Inspirations  -  anything goes

Simon Says Stamp  -  use more than one die/punch

Right that's all from me.  I said it was going to be short and sweet.  Enjoy the rest of your week and take care.

Ann-Marie 
xxx

2 comments:

Lin said...

Such fun colors, they really add to the whimsicality of your design, Ann-Marie! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Rene said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene