24 April 2016

Sweet 'Maya'

Well hello peeps and a happy Sunday evening to you.

I'm popping in with a double dose of Maya love for you this evening with the cute little Wee Stamps 'Maya' image and I combined her with some gorgeous older Maja papers.  I've made one of my favourite styles of card for this one .. a criss cross card.

Image:  Wee Stamps 'Maya'
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon/lace from stash
Dies:  Spellbinders 'Floral Ovals'


My usual close up of the adorable image.  I'm not sure on the skin tone with this one on closer inspection I think she may have been tangoed.  I used my normal skin combo but I think because of the cooler colours I've used for rest of the image it's not right but hey lesson learned she's still a cutie pie all the same!

Copics List

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13, R20
Hair:  E43, E47, E49
Clothes:  BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29/BG93, BG96
Flower:  W1, W2, W3

Challenges

Creative Inspirations  -  your favourite things (card style and cute fairy images)

Simon Says Stamp  -  make it girlie

The Ribbon Girl  -  April 'any image' challenge

So okay another card finished .. I'm on a roll here .. now do I break the cycle and be a good wife and go iron the uniforms and work gear for tomorrow or do I carry on crafting and do it quickly in the morning ... mmmm I know what's going to win!!!

Have a great start to your week and happy crafting folks.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx





6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card and pretty colors. Love the sweet image and your fabulous coloring.

Rene said...

This is so pretty! I love these Wee Stamp images! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful project with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Anonymous said...

Beautiful , such a fabulous design. Hope crafting won over the ironing lol x

Unknown said...

Beautiful design! Love the image and flawless coloring. :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Ann-Marie! So sweet, pretty and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

cats whiskers said...

This is just so sweet , love the colour scheme, thank you for joining us in Ribbon Girl April Card Challenge - Anything Goes best of luck, hope we see you again on Ribbon Girl Challenge
Hugs Jacqui