10 December 2014

Crystal Flakes

Hello folks and I hope you are all well on this rather chilly Wednesday.  I love this weather its all bright blue sky out there and crisp - beautiful.  

Anyway, just popping in quickly to share with you another one of my Christmas cards I have made and this time I inked up a sweet Sugar Nellie image called 'Crystal Flakes'.  I coloured her up using my copics and my colour palette was decided by my choice of papers.  I've been very good this year and not bought any new designer paper stock as I have stacks left from previous years and it seemed silly not to use it.  

I made my poinsettias using the Spellbinders 'Layered Poinsettia' die set and cut from plain white card and coloured with copics to match the image and then just added some Twinklets.

Image:  Sugar Nellie 'Crystal Flakes'
Medium:  copics
Papers:  My Mind's Eye 'Signature Christmas'
Dies:  Spellbinders 'Layered Poinsettia' and 'Floral Ovals', Memory Box 'Frosty Border


Finally a little close up, adorable isn't she and definitely one of my favourite Christmas images.

Copic List

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13, R30
Hair:  E43, E47, E49
Clothes:  BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG05, BG07, BG09 + W7/ 
W00, W0, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7

Challenges I would like to enter:-

The Sugar Bowl  -  anything goes

Simon Says Stamp  -  bling it on

Sweet Stampin  -  things with wings

Sketchy Colours  -  fab sketch

The Ribbon Girl  -  anything goes

Noor Design UK  -  Merry Christmas

Okay so must dash folks still have my Christmas tree to put up, gosh I'm so late with it this year it's usually by now.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and fab image. We can all relate to having too much paper lol x

debby4000 said...

Such a wonderful card
luv
Debby

Juls said...

Wow this is beautiful, live the colour combo u have used, thank u for sharing it with us in the sugar bowl :-) xx

Melissa Bove said...

Stunning card! Love that sweet image and those gorgeous flowers!!!

Happy Holidays!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

monicas papirhobby said...

Beautiful Christmas card with a lovely image and gorgeous colors. So great with the big bow.
Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors, good luck.
hugs Monica

Debs said...

What a stunner!!! Uber cute image and super pretty detailing.
Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Inky Angel said...

Wow, gorgeous coloring this is Ann-Marie. The design and colors are simply magical! Love your handmade poinsettias, they are so beautiful.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs, Katie

mixamatoasties said...

Love this! One of my favourite images and gorgeous colours and your colouring is fabulous.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan x

Sammy said...

Oh so lovely! Gorgeous colour combination! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful Ann Marie. Gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at Noor!DesignUK.

Hugs

Tracy

Onwer Noor!DesignUK

Noor!DesignUK Blog

Crafteezee Blog