16 November 2014

'Two Turtle Doves'

Hello my lovelies and a very happy Sunday to you.

I'm still very much in Christmas mode and can see me being so for a few weeks yet.  I decided to make myself a Christmas wall hanging and I like it so much I think I will make a couple more and hang them in my hallway.  I used an older Whimsy Stamp image 'Two Turtle Doves' by Elisabeth Bell and coloured her up with copics using the gorgeous Maja Design 'Vintage Winter' papers as my colour inspiration.  I've put the links to the items I've used just below.




Copic list

Skin:  E000, E13, E11
Hair:  E41, E43, E47, E49
Clothes:  R32, R35, R37, R59/YG11, YG63, YG67/
E50, E53/E41, E43, E47
Cage:  W00, W1, W3, W5
Doves:  E50, E53

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Crafty Ribbons  -  Christmas creation with ribbon

Allsorts challenge  -  anything but a card

Winter Wonderland  -  Christmas decorations

Okay folks that's all from me today.  I'm off now to grab myself a nice bowl of homemade chicken soup and catch up with the old goggle box and then some colouring, so a good evening in my books. 

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Wendy L said...

This is so pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous creation, love the colours and embellishments.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colors you've used.. the papers are fantastic! Your coloring is amazing!!! Just absolutely GORGEOUS!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

Mummylade said...

What a lovely project! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

Eileen said...

What a gorgeous project. Love the image you have used and coloured so beautifully. Perfect embellishments too. Thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas Decorations' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love the image and your beautiful details. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
Rebecca.