23 November 2014

A Christmas Bauble

Good evening my lovelies I hope you have been enjoying a great weekend.  We've had a good one here; a spot of baking, a little shopping, a bit of crafting and I even sneaked in a festive Costa - chocolate orange hot choccy and a cheeky mince tart mmmm!

Anyway, I'm here to share with you my Dies to Die For dt make for this week and yes once again it is Christmas related!  I've been spying a few baubles around blogland lately and decided to have a go myself.  The base has been cut from a leftover piece of mount board I had lurking around and a shape printed off the internet.  The cute little image I used is from Taylored Expressions and called 'Wishes on a Wire' and it was real easy to colour up with my copics - I just love those little robins!  The papers were my colour inspiration and are Bazzill 'Countdown to Christmas' so love the rich colours in this set.  A little ribbon and lace, a few flowers and lots of Stickles and my bauble was finished.



Copics list

Red:  R32, R35, R37, R39
Green:  YG13, YG63, YG67
Brown:  E50, E53, E57
W7 for extra shadow

Okay, time for me to go I have the school uniforms to iron - lovely NOT! so speed ironing here I come and then a spot of colouring I think.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous make. I had costa choccy orange the other day. It was lush x