18 June 2014

Tote'lly Maja gift bag

Hello my lovelies it's halfway point through the week so that means it's my turn to share some crafty Dies to Die For DT inspiration with you all.  Well it's my mum's birthday in a few weeks so I decided to make a little Tote gift bag to fill with goodies for her.  I was blog hopping the other day and came across a link to the pattern for this Tote bag here.  Now I know gift bags are not anything new but this one is fab in that it's quite a generous size in my opinion so I won't have any problem fitting in a selection of Yankee Candles which my mum loves to burn.     

I used the divine Maja Design papers 'Coffee in the Arbour - Rose garden' to make my bag and as this gorgeous paper is double sided I have the added bonus of having a fab lining to the inside of it too!  I wanted to add a focal point so used Nellie's Multi Frames hearts to die cut a couple of mats and then made a gorgeous flower with a Cheery Lynn Gardenia Strip die.  I so love the end result and just added a pearl in the centre to finish it off, a string of pearls and some ribbon as the handles and one real easy tote gift bag all ready to fill.


Okay that's all from me folks and thank you for stopping by my little blog it is always very much appreciated.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx

No comments: