12 February 2014

Come rain or shine!

Good afternoon folks and happy Wednesday to you all.  Just a quick pop in from me today to share with you some Dies to Die for sunshine.  

I have made a criss cross card today, this has to be one of my most favourite designs for a card.  I decided to use an Impression Obsession image called 'Pamela' and I thought she was rather apt for the weather we have been having of late.  She was teamed up with some gorgeous Prima 'Delight' papers which are so pretty and vintagey just love them.

Image and Sentiment:  Impression Obsession 'Pamela'
Papers:  Prima 'Delight'


A quick close up.  Isn't she sweet and so cheerful.

List of copics

Face/Body:  E000, E00, E11, R20, R81
Clothes/Hat/Boots/Umbrella:  BG70, BG72, BG75/ E41, E43
Hair/Teddy:  E43, E47, E49

Okay, off to chop veggies for our beef stew in the slow cooker for tea tonight.  Real comfort food on a wet and soggy day, mmmmm!

Take care, 
Ann-Marie 
xxx



3 comments:

Elaine said...

Perfectly gorgeous Ann-Marie.
A fab image (yes, very apt!) and in my favourite colours too.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Tammi said...

Ooohh gorgeous! Wonderful coloring and perfect sentiment! I've always wanted to make this type of card, thanks for the inspiration. It's also wet and soggy here! ~hugs

Anonymous said...

Stunning card ! Gorgeous image xx