26 February 2014

"Close your eyes"

Good morning my lovelies and what a beauty it is today; still rather fresh but lovely blue skies out there and dare I say it a little spring like!  Right that's the kibosh put on the weather lets move on to my card.

I'm popping in to share with you all a card I have made using Whimsy's 'Ciara and Sandy' and are they not an adorable pair!  The beautiful sentiment comes with the stamp set and is in fact one of a few that you get with it, isn't that fab, I love it when you get complementing sentiments.  I took my colour inspiration from the gorgeous papers which are also Whimsy 'Love is in the Air'.  Loving these colours together should use this combo more often.  Time for some piccies me thinks.

Medium:  Copics/Promarkers
Dies:  Magnolia Doohickey 'Leaf and Swirl', Spellbinders 'Labels 22'


Okay a quick close up for you.  I put a little Glossy Accents on her glasses but not sure you can quite make it out from the piccie.

Copics/Promarkers used

Face/Body:   E000, E00, E11, R20, R81
Hair/Shoes:  E31, E33, E35, E37, E49
Clothes:  BG11, BG13, BG15, BG49/R32, R35, R37, R59
Puppy:  Promarkers Ice Grey 1, 3, 4 & 5

Challenges I would like to enter:-






I have a couple of hours to myself today and feeling like a Twilight kind of day, so going to make myself a coffee (may sneak in a choccy biscuit), put my Twilight dvd on and do a little colouring, sounds like a good day to me!

Catch you later folks, enjoy your Wednesday.

Take care, 
Ann-Marie 
xxx






9 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Love this Ann-Marie. Beautifully coloured image and a fab layout. The sentiment is lovely too.
Hugs
Caz x

Andree said...

An adorable card. The image and sentiment are so sweet.

Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous cute card, love that image ! Enjoy your bit of peace & quiet x

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card. I love the design and the sweet image. And your coloring is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and layout.
Lorraine

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at SFTW challenge cheers Sue N x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a cute image coloured so beautifully and I love the pretty papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
Sue xx

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Ann Marie!