4 October 2013

September Rose

Hello folks from a rather soggy Bournemouth, yep the weather has been a tad unsettled here this week but I really don't mind after the beautiful summer we've had this year I find I can quite happily cope with a bit of rain (you can remind me of that in the depths of winter after a few wet school runs!!!)

Anyway, I've popped in today to share with you a card I've made using the gorgeous Elisabeth Bell image 'September Rose' from the latest September release.  She's adorable and beautiful to colour and you can find her HERE in the Whimsy Store.  I've teamed her up with Whimsy 'Purple Cottage Charms' papers which are just gorgeous so soft and pretty.  The little butterflies were from this collection too I just cut them out as were the tags.  I used a sentiment stamp from the Whimsy 'Celebration Pennants' set and stamped it on one of the tags.  Time for piccies:-

Medium:  copics
Flowers: mixture of WOC, The Ribbon Girl and stash



Copics List
 
Face/Body:  E000, E00, E21, E11
Hair:  E31, E35, E37, E29
Clothes:  V12, V15, V17/B60, B63, BV04
Apples/Flowers:  R81, R83, R85, R37
Grass/Leaves:  YG11, YG13, YG63, YG67, G28
 
Challenges I would like to enter:-
 
Papertake Weekly  -  anything goes
 
Crafty Ribbons challenge  -  anything goes with ribbon
 
Cute Card Thursday  -  signs of distress
 
Okay time for me to dash, its my son's birthday in a few days so lots still to do!
 
Thank you for stopping by.  Happy Friday to you all and hope you have a great weekend.
 
Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx
 
 

8 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Stunning card Ann-Marie, love the beautifully coloured image, pretty papers and gorgeous details. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Deb said...

This is so beautiful! Love the gorgeous colours and the little hat in the corner is the perfect finishing touch!
Debxx

Anonymous said...

Love it, such a beautiful card from the layout to the colours, awesome x

NGCARDS said...

Such a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, sweet card, love the details.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

So pretty, thanks for sharing it with crafty ribbons
P x

Digi Darla said...

Such a beautiful card, love the colours too, fantastic!

Hugs
Kim

Kindly check my new site DigiDarlaDesigns.com for more beautiful digi's if you have some time...

Thanks

sparklingblackrose said...

Really stunning work! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty ribbons this time, hope to see you join in again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx