28 April 2013

I'm your Angel

Hi folks, happy Sunday to you all I hope you've been enjoying your weekend.  Before I show you my card I'd just like to say a big big thank you for all the kind good luck wishes for our school appeal we had on Thursday they really meant a lot.  Well I can let you all know we had a phone call late Friday afternoon to say that our appeal was accepted and Luke will be going to the school he was so desperate to go to.  Well we all did a little happy dance around the kitchen and there were a few tears as well but very happy ones, but I won't really relax until I have the letter in my sticky little mits confirming it all!
 
Anway moving on I'd like to show you my card using a very sweet little image from Bildmalarna.  This is another one of those stamps I've had for an age and not used.  I've told myself I'm not allowed to buy any more stamps or papers until I've made good use of the stuff I already have.  The trouble is there are so many new goodies to play with that I would like I'm finding it incredibly difficult not to get any.
 
Image:  Bildmalarna 'I'm your Angel'
Medium:  copics
Papers:  My Mind's Eye 'Penny Lane'
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Dies:  Spellbinders 'romantic rectangles'
all matted onto cardstock from The Papermill, ribbon from stash
 
 
A little close up.  Isn't she adorable and very easy to colour.  All the papers have been distressed with Tim Holtz 'walnut stain' distress ink and when I cut out the image with the spellbinders frame I just left the image in and went over it with the distress ink to leave a little white border. 

Copics used
 
Dress:  RV000, R81, R83, R85, R39
Tights/Wings/Flower:  BG11, BG13, BG49
Hair:  E41, E43, E47, E49
 
Challenges I would like to enter:-
 
 
 
Okay I'm off to rustle up some early tea as I like to have the kiddies bathed and in bed nice and early on a Sunday ready for school.  I can settle down to a little crafting hopefully then unless hubby decides he wants to watch a film or something. 
 
Take care folks and thank you for swinging by your comments always brighten my day.
 
Ann-Marie
xxx
 

9 comments:

Kim said...

so pleased that your son got into his school! it's a traumatic time for everyone - my youngest is 14 and I still bear the scars lol! and another gorgeous card, love the image and soft colours.
Kim x

Anonymous said...

Hi, so glad things turned out well with the appeal a great start to the weekend for you ! Just goes to show nice people dont always come last. Fantastic card , such wonderful colouring and love the papers. Xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Ann-Marie love the colours and image
jacqui x

Elaine said...

A stunning card Ann-Marie. I love these colours and the image. I know exactly what you mean about crafty stuff I've had for ages and not used, and I'm also trying to not buy anything else until I've used what I've got. It's just that there's always so much temptation out there!

Congrats on the school appeal!!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card and pretty colours too. Glad that Luke got his place at your chosen school, I've almost been down that path with my Son, its a terrible worry.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Ann-Marie, so pretty and feminine and the image is adorable.
So pleased you won the appeal :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx

sue w. said...

Hi Anne Marie, this is gorgeous and your colouring is beautiful, love the bow.
So pleased you got your place, it's such a worry.
Hugs Sue W.

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Anne-Marie, love the image and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

Super card Anne-Marie and I love that beautiful bow. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xx