4 September 2012

A sweet little baby

Hello everyone I hope your week is going well so far.  Mine is going well, hubby has managed to grab a couple of days off and we're making the most of the last few days of the summer holidays with the kiddies as they go back on Thursday. 
 
I've popped on to show you a card I've just finished for my sister and brother in law.  They're expecting their second little one any day now and we have the advantage of knowing its a girl mind you she said that with her first baby after the scan and they got it wrong she had a boy!!!!  Well anyway I'm very excited to say the least and can't wait to meet her when she arrives.  Here's my card I hope you like it.
 
 
I've used a Magnolia stamp again and its another one I didn't buy straight away and of course regretted it whenever I came across it in blogland so with my sister expecting it was the perfect excuse to get it!!  The image is coloured with a mixture of copics and promarkers and trimmed with ribbon/lace and a string of pearls.

 
The papers are DCWV Nana's Nursery and are just beautiful.  I've inked around all the edges to dirty them up a little and had a go at stitching around them as well which is not at all straight but I kinda liked it like that so left it.

 
A bit of a close-up of the image.  The sentiment is a Dufex one which I came across when I was having a rummage.  Flowers are from WOC and everything has been stickled again.
 
Challenges I would like to enter:-
 
 
 
 
Right I'm going to toodle on now folks.  I'm in the middle of making a little something else to go with this card so I'm hoping my sister holds off giving birth until I've had the chance to finish it, best get my behind in gear me thinks!!!!
 
Enjoy the remainder of your week and I hope you manage to sneak in a little craft somewhere.
 
Take care
Ann-Marie
xxx
 
 
 

2 comments:

Jane said...

so pretty, love the papers! thanks for joining us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! hugs, Jane x

xxxtglxxx said...

Aww, this is so sweet Ann Marie! :) Adorable card, colours and details, its beautiful hun!

hugs

xxalisonxx