7 March 2011

First Kiss!

Morning all, hope you're all having a good day so far.  Its beautiful down here on the south coast, crisp but not a cloud in the sky, bet you anything it doesn't last till the wedding on Saturday though!

I have a Sarah Kay card to share with you today and the image is an older one called First Kiss and its one of my faves I think its so sweet.


Quite a simple card really not much fuss on this one.  Papers are Penny Lane from My Mind's Eye and I so love these, beautiful colours with a little sparkle mmmm!  Image is coloured with copics, ribbon is from stash and of course blooms from WOC.

Okay thats it from me for now, thanks for popping in and I do appreciate every single comment I receive, thank you guys.  Happy crafting, take care

Ann-Marie
xxx


3 comments:

D K Crafts said...

Hi Ann-Marie. Beautiful card. Love the cute image and the colours and layout. Donna

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, so cute :)

I love your DP and the very classy black bow!

Great image and very prettily coloured.

hugs

xxalisonxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
debby