21 August 2010

Going Green!!!!

Happy Saturday to you all. Its a rather wet and blustery one down here on the South coast and very quiet as the kiddies are now at nanny's and in fact its so quiet its just not natural LOL!

Here is my card for today, I found this Gorjuss Girl all coloured up and ready to go I must have done her a while ago and forgotten so I thought I would do a quick card with her on. She was coloured in green and brown so found some My Minds Eye papers (Laundry Line I think) that match her perfectly and followed the sketch over on Sketch Saturday but me being me missed the deadline but never mind still a fab sketch to use again.

I wanted to get brown in there somewhere near the image so decided to edge the mat shes sat on with very thin brown ribbon not really sure I like it but its on there now and its not coming off. Roses are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the green flower under the white rose is a papermania one. The sentiment next to the Gorjuss girl is from a clear set by Hero Arts and the other one is by Inkadinkado. My Leone Em ash branch punch got an outing, a couple of heart charms added to the green ribbon a few pearls and voila one very quick card for me as I'm really not a particularly speedy crafter.


Ta ta from me folks I'm off to watch the XFactor on ITV Player now whilst crafting some more. Ya know every year I say I'm not going to watch another series of it as I never like the ones that win but I just can't resist maybe I'll just catch the audition stages they're always good for a chuckle he he!!
Take care folks and happy crafting wherever you are.
Ann-Marie
xxx

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Stunning card...luv the colour combo & fab layout xx Lizzy xx :)