17 September 2009

The Sugar Bowl challenge 19

Hello fellow bloggers, sorry its been a while things have been a bit hectic what with the first week of school and all, but things are settling down a little now. So I thought I would enter into the challenge at The Sugar Bowl which is a fab sketch by Marlene, thanks sweetie its a goodun and I will be using it again and again.

Anyway, here's my contribution to the challenge and I used my 'Daisy' stamp which was one of the very first stamps I bought from Sugar Nellie and I love her dearly she's so adorable and a dream to colour. The papers I used are from my one and only Basic Grey 'sugared' pad and boy oh boy did I break into a sweat cutting into these little beauties but I figured I couldn't keep and stroke them forever!!

Right, just a short post today, I'm so tired I'm nearly dropping off at the computer and I can hear my pillow calling.

Sorry I haven't left any comments this past week but I will try and get around to see everyone's gorgeous work tomorrow. Take care, hope you are all okay.

Hugs
Ann-Marie
xxx


4 comments:

Lilian said...

Beautiful work Ann-Marie! Great pinks and browns. Daisy is just a darling.
Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Tara said...

Gorgeous sweet card Ann-Marie, it's so pretty!
Hugs Tara xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, beautiful Daisy and papers.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Hi Anne-Marie, your card is so beautiful hun, so very pretty. I know what you mean about the papers I'm exactly the same but I just don't get it, how bizarre are us crafters?
Hun you blog is fab all your cards are beautiful
hugs Mandy xx